Friday, March 28, 2014

Wooz14 Blog Introduction- ABOUT US

Yo guys! Its Ally here. Welcome to.... OUR BLOG !!! Our blog is named Wooz14 (duh) . Anyways, we decided to make this blog for a few different reasons.
First off, let us introduce you to our YouTube channel: Wooz14 , and our team in woozworld, The Source Reporter. Me and Pixie have had many chats over what to do to get her account back. Finally, we had the idea to start a team. We will strive for freedom in woozworld, and will never stop. Bullying is a huge problem in our woozworld society and we would love to end it. I will not list any names, but sometimes people take their fame to the next level, and what I mean by that is bullying, being self centered, not caring.. etc. Both me and Pixie's goal was to become a leader one day. We wanted to change woozworld forever, in a good way. I thank TheMostSwagg for inspiring me, I'm not sure about pixie in our dreams. We salute you. Haha. Anyways, it would be quite important to us if all of you woozens supported us in this blog, our team, and our YouTube channel (remember to subscribe) !
Anyways, have a fantastic woozen day, Ally!

1 comment: